How to submit my KYC documents?
To begin the KYC process and gain full access to your LYOPAY Pro account, you will have to follow the steps below:
- 1.Log in to LYOPAY Pro website or use the mobile application.
- 2.Enter your registered email address and password.
- 3.Upon successfully logging in, you will be prompted to complete the KYC process. Please follow these steps:
- 4.Choose the issuing country document.
- 5.Select the ID type and make sure to use a valid Government Issued ID to ensure your KYC goes smoothly.
- 6.Capture your Government Issued ID.
- 7.Once your ID is accepted, please take a Selfie.
- 8.Once you have submitted all needed documents, our system will take a couple of minutes to verify your identity. You will be notified via email if you pass the KYC or if we need additional information from you.
When uploading your documents:
- Your Government Issued ID should match with the information you entered when you registered.
- Ensure that the document is still valid and not expired.
- Submit a valid ID. If you submit an ID that is not on the choices, then we have no choice, but to reject it.
- Photograph the whole document and avoid cutting any corners or side.
- Take a clear photo. Take note that when your document is rejected, it may be because the image submitted is blurred, or some parts of the document are illegible because it was too dark or too bright, or because the image was obscured by the flash of your camera.
When taking a selfie:
- The picture must be taken in real time.
- Make sure that the light is in front of you, and that you are not backlit, so that your face can be seen clearly in the picture.
- The picture must show your face looking directly at the camera.
- No face-side views and no low or high-angle views.
- Do not wear sunglasses or hats.